Translated by Lesley Loy
The red brick building no longer exists. A new building for a children and youth support association, Bezzelhaus e.V., was erected in its place.
|Builter||Elias Gutmann, Merchant|
|1897||He built a storehouse for grain with a barn and shed next door at number 8|
|1908||Lazarus Bergmann, businessman, purchases it for 11,000 marks|
|Changes in Ownership||1920 the house was transferred to the son-in-law Samuel Schimmel, merchant and horse trader, and his wife Emma, née Bergmann|
|1931 Georg Schömig, Merchant|
|1958 to the sons Heinrich and Werner Schömig|
|1964 Gunzenhausen District acquired the house and used it for personnel and administration of the adjacent district hospital|
|1979 The 'Schömighaus' is used by
Association for child and youth welfare Bezzelhaus e.V. and rebuilt
|2015||house no.10 will be demolished and a new building is built later.
House number 8 is being renovated
Source : House register of the town of Gunzenhausen