|Changes of Ownership:||1902 it went to Isaak Klein and his son Theodor Klein, one story was added to the house.|
|27.July, 1934 sold to Gottlieb Abel, furrier and clothing store.|
|1962 Richard Watolla continued to run the clothing store.|
|1970 - 1979 Ute Koch, born Watolla, became the propriator.|
|1979 Herwig Mueller bought the house.|
|Today Herwig Mueller’s jewelry store is still there, but Herwig Mueller passed it to his son Hubert Mueller in 1990.|
In 1962 the Richard Watolla family continues the business, and they take over the furnishings left behind by the Jewish family Klein. The Watolla’s daughter, Mrs. Barbara Krueger told us, that after 30 years the furnishings still looked good and were very sturdy and beautifully constructed.
In 1979 Herwig Mueller bought the house and sets up a jewelry shop. The house is still in the hands of this family.