The story of House Ansbacher Strasse 4
|Changes of ownership:||1888||Heinrich Frank built a cheese cellar with storage facility|
|1930||Heinrich Neumann became owner|
|21. Nov. 1938||The city bought the house for 4.000 RM|
|After WWII||The businessman Hans Weiss purchased the house|
|today||A housing Construction Company has owned the property for several years|
The house at Ansbacher Strasse 4 was built by Heinrich Frank. In 1888 he built a cheese cellar and storage facility. About 1930 his nephew Heinrich Neumann acquired the house and the cheese wholesale business. About two weeks after the “Reichskristallnacht”, on 21. November 1938 the city bought the property for 4,000 RM. After the war Hans Weiss purchased the property.